Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs
Strawberry Cheesecake is a classic and you are going to absolutely adore these Keto Strawberry cheesecake fat bombs!
Strawberries, when combined with cream cheese makes this snack ultimately creamy-tasting.
Servings: 3 fat bombs
- 30 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen), diced
- 100 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Puree the strawberries and erythritol in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the dough into balls and chill until ready to serve.
Energy – 146 kcal
Protein – 2.6g (7%)
Fat – 14g (85%)
Carbohydrates – 3g (8%)
Fiber – 0.8g
If you like this Keto strawberry cheesecake fat bomb recipe, then you’ll love our others too, we have hundreds of recipes in our Custom Keto Diet Plan.
Our Done For You keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
Take our Keto Quiz to create your very own customized Keto Diet Plan. https://weightlosstopia.com/KetoQuiz