Warm Keto Kale Salad in Bacon Vinaigrette
Getting bored of eating the same meal every breakfast? Then start off your morning with this Warm Keto Kale Salad in Bacon Vinaigrette. This is perfect if you want to have something different on your plate. The sauce blends well with kale and ending it with bacon and parmesan made it even better!
🍽 Servings: 1
50g Bacon, chopped
2 cups Kale
10g Shallots, minced
1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp sugar-free Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Black Peppercorns
1 Tbsp shaved Parmesan Cheese
1) Crisp bacon in a pan. Set aside, leaving the drippings in the pan.
2) In the same pan, add shallots and black peppercorns. Stir until shallots are translucent.
3) Stir in mustard, maple syrup, and red wine vinegar.
4) Take the pan off the heat and toss in kale.
5) Transfer to a serving plate and top with bacon bits and shaved parmesan cheese.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 208 kcal
Protein – 9g (14%)
Fat – 17g (68%)
Carbohydrates – 9g (18%)
Fiber – 3g
Our latest delicious Keto Recipes! What will you try first?